Sunday, January 27, 2013

Western Civ Class on 1/25

Sadly I just looked at my grades and found out that I forgot to write a blog for Friday's class, so now I'm doing that. Friday we went over what we knew about Prehistory. Once we went over what we knew we got a pop quiz which was not good because I did not know some answers. Once we took the pop quiz we continued on to learn LO-2. We finished up the power point about Mesopotamia. During the class Mrs. Ball came over the intercom, at that Mr. Schick hissed at the sound box, telling the students that school will be letting out 2 hours early due to snow. Once the students heard about that everyone started talking and Mr. Schick then told us to be quiet. Once the announcement ended some of the students asked to call their parents and he said no. After the excitement we all calmed down and focused back on class. 

No comments:

Post a Comment