Tuesday, January 29, 2013

Western Civ Class without Mr. Schick

Today we went to room 114 because Mr.Schick was sadly absent. When we got in the classroom we took random seats and talked. Once class started the female teacher, whose name I do not know, told us that the assignment is on the website. Before I checked the website the teacher told us the pages we had to read. The pages we had to read were 20-29 and if we didn't finish reading we had to do it for homework. Thankfully I finished it, the rest of the time I had left I started writing this blog. The reading was about Egypt, the title was The Land of the Pharaohs: Egypt. It talked about the multiple wives of a Pharaoh, Egypt separated into two sections, Upper and Lower Egypt, and how the Pharaoh was man and god.

No comments:

Post a Comment