Tuesday, February 5, 2013

Building A Pyramid with Mikenzhie

Today was the most eventful day in class, today we built a pyramid......online. We got in class and Mr. Schick told us to partner up with someone, that someone was Mikenzhie. Once we partnered up, he explained the game we are gonna be playing. All of the partners will be versing each other, the first person to win the game gets 10 points, second person gets 9 points, and whoever finishes in class gets 8 points. The people that do it for homework get 7 points. We all started at the same time so it would be fair. The competition was on! My partner and I did it at least 4 times, but I finally got it after so much stress! We were the first people to win meaning we got the total 10 points. Once we finished I did my blog while everyone else finished up. It felt like I conquered the world once I won the game. The class was a perfect ending to the day!

No comments:

Post a Comment