Thursday, May 2, 2013

Notes from Wednesday

So I kinda forgot to blog last night but it's only 9 hours late....In class we got out our notebooks and starting taking notes on the power point he made. Here is the link in case anyone needs it: https://docs.google.com/presentation/d/10GtwZLLRBXhBVzNRgyqhF4rPGdbU07RcaxVOzvLOsjI/edit#slide=id.p. Overall we knew most of the stuff because of the movie we watched so I just had to take a few notes that way it really stuck in my head and I would remember it. I find it easier to learn when I write things down and see stuff so I always take notes. After we took all the notes, we were assigned a partner project. We got to pick our partners thankfully and my partner is the amazing RACHEL! So yeah that's about all we did yesterday....yet another exciting day in the life of Sydney...

No comments:

Post a Comment