Monday, May 20, 2013

Tests Back

So today we kinda got talked at because we got our tests back and they weren't too hot...I got a 79% which isn't too bad but I'd like to get a lot better. My class talks a lot and interrupts the lesson which is one of the main causes to our not so hot grades...I completely agree with Mr.Schick and even after him telling us that us talking was the cause of our low grades people still continued to talk which I found totally disrespectful..sometimes I feel like Mr.Schick just needs to put his foot down once in a while. I like his laid-back personality but I find people take advantage of it. The pop-quiz that we took that I thought I totally bombed, was given back and I got a 100%! I guess I'm a good guesser! We reviewed the test and were given the correct answers but I didn't get the last answer so I'll need to talk to him and find out what the answer was...

No comments:

Post a Comment