Wednesday, April 10, 2013

Featuring Shickago

Instead of the usual class we had a concert featuring Schickago and his side rapper (actually his daughter, Martha). They did a remix of Low but created their own lyrics to the song to make it educational and all about Rome (the topic we are on know)! Many of the my classmates took videos of the awesome performance on their IPhones while I sat there because I don't have an IPhone. I kind of forget the rest of the class because I was so star struck I got to meet Schickago. I remember! We started discussing more of LO-1 and that Mr.Schick won't be there for the next 2 days since he will be going on tour...but not really he's going to see colleges with his daughter up north. On class on Friday we are going to make a comic strip on what we are learning with partners we got to choose. I chose my dear friend Rachel. Once we established what we were going to do Friday we were dismissed.

No comments:

Post a Comment