Tuesday, April 9, 2013

Rome Review

Today in class we got our great tests back. Our class had the highest average which was an 88%. We went over the test and kept it for when we have the dreadful finals...I don't even want to start thinking about that. After finishing the review of the test we moved on to review what we read last night for homework in our textbooks. While I read I highlighted what I thought was important which in the end helped me A LOT! While everyone was furiously typing what Mr.Schick was saying from the textbook I simply highlighted what I missed when I highlighted which turned out to be not a lot. This reassured me because I never really know what to highlight since all of the reading is important. We didn't get to finish reviewing the homework when the bell rung ending the long school day.

No comments:

Post a Comment