Tuesday, March 26, 2013

Alexander the Great

Today we continued on with out presentations of Alexander the Great's life. We started off with my group, section six. My partner Max wasn't there so I had to present all by myself. I talked about the invasion of India and the revolt of the Macedonian army. Once I finished my power point we moved onto section 7, Alexander's Death. There are multiple theories of how he died such as, his wine being poisoned, alcohol poisoning, and malaria. He was only 32 when he died. Once we finished their presentation we moved on to Alexander's battle strategy. After finishing the power points we started watching the video. We watched Alexander break his horse at the age of 12. We finished watching that in time for the bell to ring.

No comments:

Post a Comment