Saturday, March 9, 2013

Greeks and more

Today Mr. Schick wasn't in class I think because he was with the seniors for their class trip. Instead of having Mr.Schick we had a sub named Mr. Shupe, I think that is what his name is, he was really funny and even questioned us on what we knew about the Greeks after we watched the movie. I really enjoyed that since most subs just sit there and tell us to be quiet. He seemed knowledgeable on what we were learning which was cool because most subs don't teach the subject they are subbing for. He made some jokes and no one got into trouble since the class was small and no one talked. A lot of people were at the English field trip so our class size was cut in half. Overall I learned a lot and enjoyed our sub and hope that I will have him one day during my years at John Carroll.

No comments:

Post a Comment